May 14, 2006

Mother's Day was here

And so ends a perfect Mother's Day! My darling daughter and my handsome husband were so good to remember me so thoughtfully today! I awoke to find two beautifully wrapped packages and three cards on the kitchen table. After telling everyone how much I loved them, I opened my Mother's Day gifts (see photos below) and then went to church to worship and honor our lovely Lord. After services, Randy took us Outback restaurant, where we enjoyed a VERY GOOD Mother's Day meal. Thank you both so much for everything!

Abbey and me on Mother's Day night.


The beautifully wrapped packages


The beautiful new dishes! (And silverware!)



These rabbits appeared at the window this morning while we were ironing our church clothes. We have so many of them this year!

No comments: