October 24, 2007

For Abbey...

Here's a little questionnaire that Abbey had on her blog. I normally don't do this type of thing, but thought this was a little bit different than all the others I've seen - so I filled it out.

1. If I were a month I would be: October

2. If I were a day of the week I would be: Friday

3. If I were a time of day I would be: 6 AM

4. If I were a direction I would be: West

5. If I were a piece of furniture I would be: Recliner

6. If I were a liquid I would be: Water

7. If I were a stone I would be: Diamond

8. If I were a tree I would be: Evergreen

9. If I were a bird I would be: Cardinal

10. If I were a tool I would be: Sewing machine

11. If I were a flower/plant I would be: Hydrangea

12. If I were a kind of weather I would be: Cool and dry

13. If I were a musical instrument I would be: Dulcimer

14. If I were a color I would be: Green

15. If I were an emotion I would be: Joy

16. If I were a vegetable I would be: Sugar snap peas

17. If I were a sound I would be: Peace and quiet

18. If I were a car I would be: Convertible

19. If I were a food I would be: a crisp apple

20. If I were a place I would be: the Grand Canyon

21. If I were a material I would be: Cotton

22. If I were a scent I would be: Flowers

23. If I were a word I would be: Peaceful

24. If I were a body part I would be: Eyes

25. If I were a facial expression I would be: Smile

26. If I were a subject in school I would be: English

27. If I were a game I would be: Scrabble

No comments: