December 15, 2007

Long time, no blog...

Our family has had the wonderful blessing of hosting missionaries Bro. and Mrs. C. at our home this past week. There was never a dull moment and I enjoyed a whole week away from my computer screen. Today they left for Queens, but will be back on Thursday and Friday to spend a little time with us before they head back to Ohio for Christmas. Here's a photo of Mrs. Clayton and I as we head out the door for our Annual Ladies' Christmas Party. She is a wonderful lady - full of energy and zest for life. My life was certainly enriched by her presence in my home this week.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two lovely ladies... you look beautiful! xoxo Rebecca

Sis. Julie said...

What a blessing!! We had a missionary family in our home during the Thanksgiving holiday and it was a real blessing. That is the first time we had done that. We enjoyed the fellowship and getting to know them on a personal note.

That is a great picture of you both!!