January 11, 2008

A beautiful Saviour, a lovely Lord...

This verse melted my heart during my morning devotions... "And he cometh to Bethsaida; and they bring a blind man unto him, and besought him to touch him. And he took the blind man by the hand, and led him out of the town..." Mark 8:22, 23
Here we see Jesus, the most masculine of all men; yet, tender, loving, compassionate, kind, and concerned leading a blind man by the hand to a place where He would heal his blindness. I remembered when Jesus, with His faithful forgiveness, tenderly took me--blind and lost--by the hand, led me out of the city of sin, and saved my soul. He gave me spiritual sight, and He changed my life. I love Him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mom,
What a lovely post. Short, yet so sweet and filled with truth about our gentle Lord and Saviour.

I love you!
abbey