June 7, 2008

I apologize for my absence in the blog world. The only thing I can tell you - and I'm sure all of you will understand - is that June is the busiest month of the year outside of December! Graduation, revival, our two businesses, yard work, etc., have kept me as busy as I can be. Today I am trying to plan meals for the coming revival week, have all the clothing in order, etc. Needless to say, blogging has not been a priority. Not to worry! I've got some great blog themes planned for the summer, so stay tuned and thank you for your patience!

Today is the first HOT day of the summer here on Long Island. The forecast for Sunday and Monday is described as HOT and HUMID, my least favorite kind of weather. On the day this photo was taken, it was a cool and comfortable 71 degrees at Niagra Falls, Canada. Looks wonderful, doesn't it?

3 comments:

Jessica R. said...

The picture is gorgeous, what a view!

Tim and Lex said...

Stunning picture, for sure :o) Wow...what I'd give to hop in this picture! Talk about refreshing!

Maggie Ann said...

What a wonderful picture! That rainbow is gorgeous. Looks like you had a great time...=)..the nice thing about blogging is that it waits very nicely.