December 5, 2008

Christmas Whimsy

I was a little bit shocked to find this family of three waiting on my front porch late one evening after dinner. Someone knocked on our door (a rare occurrence at nighttime) leaving me with nothing to do but answer it. Who the caller might be intrigued me and I found myself quite worried that I was not at all presentable. With trepidation, I opened the door just a crack and there were only these three. I stood there for several moments - astonished - a smile on my dropped jaw for the love of all their darling whimsy! I've given them proper names - after the dear friends who thought of me upon seeing them one day this Christmas season. Thank you ever so much - you three...




Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Alisha said...

How CUTE is that!!!

Anonymous said...

How adorable are they!!!!!Perfect addition I might add.