September 19, 2013

Randy Loved These!


Me? Not so much. The photos and the RECIPE from Pinterest looked simply delicious! The list of ingredients was impressive, including buttermilk, honey, and cheese. And since Randy loves anything jalapeno, I decided to give them a whirl! They were so easy to put together and made exactly 11 muffins, just like the recipe said. My muffin pans were in the oven for 15 minutes and I couldn't wait to try them! But I was disappointed. Mostly because I didn't like the flavor of the parmesan cheese, the FIRE of the peppers, and the lack of something for my sweet tooth. If you try these, I suggest omitting the parmesan cheese and perhaps adding a bit more honey? I doubt that I'll make these again, even though they are quite pretty :o)  I can't figure why on earth blogger is putting a space right here...

   

No comments: