September 1, 2006

Happy Birthday Neal!

Happy birthday to my first-born boy! I remember when Neal was born. I was a very lonely young woman who had just moved to North Dakota. Our home was a trailer, located in the middle of NOWHERE, and that's no joke. There were no neighbors and I knew absolutely no one. My husband Randy, who was in the Air Force then, was often gone for sixteen hours at a time. How happy my life became when my son was born! I filled my days with loving him and making sure he was the most cared for baby boy on planet earth! Today, he is a hard working young man who likes to reward himself with the satisfaction of a job well done. He has worked his way up the ladder in a very exclusive financial firm, where he is well-liked and respected for his work ethic. Oh how I love you Neal!

It took my daughter and I nearly all morning, but we managed to find and scan in the following photos of Neal through the years. There are more, but the Blogger will only grant me space for five.

Just the three of us.


Lovin' to look like a cowboy!


Top Gun at the age of two, and lookin' pretty cool! Taken at Grand Forks Air Force Base when Randy was in service there.


I taught Neal kindergarten at home, where he learned to love reading. Here are son and teacher on kindergarten graduation day.


Top Gun and still lookin' pretty cool!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwww...what a cutie.

Mary said...

Thanks! My "cutie" is now 26 years old and living in Manhattan! We'll be seeing him on Labor day, the actual day he was born!