I need your opinion, dear reader. Which of the following do you find more interesting, a blog with...
1) Just text - no photos.
2) Photos with short captions and a brief synopsis of the entire post.
3) A LOT of pictures! No text at all - let the title explain.
4) Four or five photos will do; I don't like scrolling through one's entire daily history.
5) All of the above, INCLUDE VIDEOS please - I like variety!
A few questions:
1) Do pictures of food do anything for you? I mean, do you think it can be gross?
2) Do you think that a blog can sometimes give TOO MUCH information? "So I was wiping his nose about six times a day, and then he started to throw up, so now I'm thinking I better get this kid to the doctor.." Get my drift? How do you feel about this kind of "tell-it-all" blogging?
3) What is your opinion about how often one should post?
4) How do you feel about links? Do you actually use them?
5) Do you ever scroll through posts from last year, the year before that one, etc.?
6) Do you enjoy participating in questionnaires?
THANK YOU for you help. I am trying to make my blog as attractive and easy to read as possible and your opinion means a lot to me! Soon I'll be posting my new business venture. WATCH FOR IT!