August 2, 2007

Guess who?


I must report to all my faithful readers that this is not a painting of me or of my grandmother. It's simply a painting that Abbey and I found on-line while searching for another image. The purpose of my original post was to find out if anyone knew who painted this picture. I thought if no one did that I would use it as a likeness of myself on my blog since Abbey and Rand thought it resembled me. Of course, that's out of the question now, unless I get permission from the artist (which I am not inclined to do!) Click here to read about the artist.

2 comments:

The Capo's said...

WOW, that's amazing!!The picture looks just like you. How does it feel to have a double somewhere? Gina

Mary said...

Well, they say everyone has a twin somewhere in the world! Thank you for always being so kind to me in my comment box Gina. Your friendship is a treasure... XO Mary