March 17, 2008

I don't know who said this, but I'll quote it anyway, "When the going gets tough, the tough get going!" Those were the words that came to my mind when I discovered this sign in an old garage that belonged to the house where we once lived. It was well over ten years ago when Randy and his good friend, Kirk, decided to become "Norwegian Painters" in order to bring extra income into their households. Thanks guys! Looking back, I feel blessed to have a husband who has always done what was necessary in order to provide for his family. If you have one too, be sure and thank him for all he does for you and your family!

Poor old sign - all dirty and dusty!

Nothing a little soapy water can't handle...


ALL CLEAN! We're hangin' this in our garage.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Love that sign!!!!!