November 5, 2013

Wicked.

The first time I had wicked hot chocolate was when my boys took me to Jacques Torres Chocolate, located in DUMBO (an acronym for Down Under the Manhattan Bridge Overpass) at 66 Water Street, Brooklyn. I remember it was a freezing cold day; we had on coats and scarves and gloves to match. We ordered our hot drinks and our entire family walked across the Brooklyn Bridge, two of us with wicked hot chocolate, three of us without. And even though it was oh-so-very-cold, my wicked hot chocolate made me oh-so-very-warm!  The biting cold had no effect on this girl - the ground ancho and chili pepper in my hot chocolate made sure of that!  I've loved wicked hot chocolate ever since that day ♥ Because I really can't travel to the city just to satisfy a craving, I've found the next best thing... add Vanilla Heat, (a new creamer from International Delight) to your hot chocolate or coffee and enjoy! It's not exactly the same, but is definitely worthy of this blog post - try it and see what you think :o)

No comments: