June 25, 2014

Fabulous! That's all I can say...

THESE are something you've just gotta try!  I made them over the weekend and they went together so easy and baked up so beautifully (sorry, but I didn't get a picture with the frosting drizzled on). Speaking of frosting, I cut the recipe in half - seems to me they were plenty sweet and didn't need too much glaze.  Also, I used instant mashed potatoes in place of a real baked one and they still turned out fluffy and soft.  And, since the recipe made more than enough for two people, I froze the rest individually.  Now Randy can grab one and go in the morning. And I'm happy to report the freezing process didn't affect their deliciousness at all. These were so much fun - I really hope you'll make them :o)  Oh, one more thing... I used fresh blueberries only because frozen ones tend to be wet and I didn't want to take the chance of ruining the recipe.  Oh how I hate to throw out ruined recipes!!

No comments: